Thursday, October 26, 2006

Corrymeela Reconciliation Center, Ballycastle Northern Ireland

Hi TEAM! This is your blog. A place for you to chat, learn, challenge, grow, fund raise, and vent on our journey toward understanding peace and reconciliation. Check out the links to learn more about the issues in Northern Ireland. Post pictures. Post comments. Share with your friends!

Our hope is that this can be a site to direct your friends and family when they have qustions such as "Why are you going to Ireland?" or "What are The Troubles all about?".

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello to all of you traveling in Ireland from OWU. I am thinking of you every day and praying that all is well. I know you will have fabulous stories to tell me when you arrive safely home. GODSPEED and Shalom (Shalom meaning God's peace, nothing missing and nothing broken).
Vicki B @ OWU

Unknown said...

My google email address is blommel4@gmail.com
I used it last year to communicate with my son as he traveled to Ireland and elsewhere. Take good care!
Vicki